Design Built on Proven Marketing Strategies!
How to Keep Attracting
to Your Web Site
and Turn them Into Buyers
Visitors usually won't buy from you until they visit your site four
to five times. The more times they return, the greater the chances they
will buy your products or services.
Capture your visitors' email address
Collecting email addresses is essential to stay in touch
with your prospects. Provide a free report or subscription to your ezine
(electronic newsletter) to capture your visitors' email address. Follow
up with regular ezines, offer more valuable information to establish
your credibility, inform them of what's new on your site, and invite
them to return to your site.
Provide plenty of valuable information
If your visitors don't see anything that interests them,
they will go to your competitors and will never come back. If you provide
plenty of valuable information, they may bookmark your site and come
It may take 4 to 7 visits before your Web visitors buy from
you. Regular changes, updates, and new information keep visitors coming
back to your Web site. Studies show that people spend more time at a
site that changes regularly. Follow these tips to keep visitors coming
back and win their trust.
- Make changes and provide new, original, and useful content often.
- Update your Web site at least once a month, even if the changes
are minimal. Make small changes, e.g. updates, new articles, a tip
of the week.
- Keep all information current.
- Indicate the items you updated.
- Mention that you are continuously adding new information.
- Ask visitors to bookmark your site and come back for new information.
Content that attracts visitors back to your
- Updated information (e.g. industry information).
- Timely information (events schedule, class schedule, articles, tip
of the day/week).
- Updated product (e.g. latest edition of your book, updated virus
- New product (e.g. new software demo).
- Quality freebees (e.g. free reports, tips, and electronic books;
free pictures and graphics; free samples, excerpts of your book, table
of contents; free software, sounds, videos, and templates.
- Go to our resource page to see more examples
How to get content for your site
- Recycle information from newsletters, postcards, free tips, and
reports you already have.
- Spend time exploring useful Web sites and request permission to
use some of their articles.
- Go to free content sites.
Provide valuable content and update your
to give visitors a reason to return and increase your sales.
If you are not experienced with
web design, a professional designer can help you turn your text and
graphics into an easy-to-read, easy-to navigate, professional-looking
web site. Professional designers know which layout and techniques are
most effective. Visit http://www.fivestarwebdesign.com or call Leva
Duell at 760-722-0290.
Fifteen Easy Ways to Build Trust and Increase
Your Online Sales
professionally-designed Web site can double your sales!
Five Star Web Design specializes in designing professional,
easy-to-read-and-navigate Web sites that build trust, and
generate leads, customers, and sales.
Five Star Web Design
Contact me for a FREE
consultation, evaluation and quote
Or email me at Leva @ fivestarwebdesign.com
information may be reproduced if the author's URL, email, and signature